The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Intentional Entrepreneurs and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Intentional Entrepreneurs. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Intentional Entrepreneurs takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Where we are the owner, distributor and publisher of audio CDs and/or software, and/or transcripts, and/or reports and/or ebooks and/or other training products and/or the accompanying materials or software/tools and resources described on this site and/or any services (provided by Marketing Your Purpose) (collectively the “Materials”), WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, APPLICABILITY, FITNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS AND/OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, APPLICABILITY, FITNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED..
The information contained in these Materials and Services are strictly for educational or informational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in these Materials, you are taking full responsibility for your actions and are assuming all risks associated with same. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (I) THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SAVE OR MAKE ANY MONEY USING THE RESOURCES OR METHODOLOGIES OR SERVICES THAT WE HAVE DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE OR IN THE MATERIALS OR BY USING OUR SERVICES; (II) THOUGH THE TESTIMONIALS ARE FROM REAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED AND BENEFITED FROM OUR MATERIALS, EACH TESTIMONIAL REFLECTS UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOUR SITUATION (III) EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS OR ON THE SITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SAVE OR MAKE MONEY BY USING OUR MATERIALS AND (IV) THE ACTUAL FINANCIAL BENEFIT YOU EXPERIENCE, IF ANY, IS BASED ON FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL SAVINGS OR EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS OR THE SITE DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO SUPERVISING OUR SERVICE DELIVERY, STUDYING OUR PROGRAMS, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS AND OTHER FACTORS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES AND ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL, WE CANNOT AND NO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANTEE YOUR SUCCESS, NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. OUR MATERIALS AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR MATERIALS ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF SAVINGS OR EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR SERVICES, NOR FROM ANY IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIALS.. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE, THE MATERIALS, OR THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF SAME. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS MATERIAL OR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, WHICH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES. OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE MATERIALS OR USE OF THIS SITE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
TESTIMONIALS: Any income statements, case studies, testimonials, and examples on this website are exceptional results, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her desire, dedication, marketing background, market place, product, service, effort and motivation to work and follow programs and advice. There is no guarantee you will duplicate the results stated here. You recognize any business endeavor has inherent risk for loss of capital.
Terms Of Service
The term ‘Intentional Entrepreneurs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Intentional Entrepreneurs 577 Wagon Road Chester, CA 96020. . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States.
Intentional Entrepreneurs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Intentional Entrepreneurs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Intentional Entrepreneurs 577 Wagon Road Chester CA 96020.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.