Studies show that most people who succeed have a mentor - someone who has walked the path and knows the ropes. Someone who has been there and understands what you need to do in order to succeed.
Having a mentor is the fast path to growing your business, and can make sure you are focused on what should be your priorities. Even with experience, in the fast-paced world of business, it is too easy to end up constantly busy on tasks that don't make you money.
A Good Mentor:
- Gives you the benefit of their perspective and experience.
- Teaches you strategies to succeed.
- Helps you look at situations in new ways.
- Asks hard questions and helps you solve problems.
- Helps you define your path.
- Ensures you don’t lose focus or become distracted by day-to-day pressures.
- Holds you accountable to complete the tasks you commit to.
- Is a great sounding board for ALL your business issues.
- Is your strongest champion and ally.
- Helps you create a clearer view of the future you are trying to achieve.
- Helps you develop your skills and confidence so you make better decisions and achieve more success along your chosen road.
Hi, I'm Laurie Wann
Even with my 20+ years in business, sales and marketing it wasn't easy. At the same time, it isn't rocket science, either. I did it, and you can, too.
It takes courage and big picture thinking.
And hard work, careful planning, patience, consistency, focus, action, accountability and systems. (A few other things, too - but these are the big ones.)
I'm not a believer in starting small and building out your funnel with small stuff. I believe if we truly want to transform the lives of our customers and clients we can't do it with a $97 product sold one at a time.
And I know that in order to do the work we are meant to do, we need to stop chasing clients and customers, and learn to create them. We need to make real money, leverage our time, money, energy and resources so we can impact more people while living a lifestyle that serves us along the way.
I challenge my clients to own their life's purpose. I will probably believe in YOU even when you don't. I know what is possible for the clients I choose to do business with - and I walk the path beside them every step of the way.
We aren't meant to do this stuff alone, in a vacuum. You can talk to well-meaning friends and family, but unless they are in business or have walked in your shoes, they probably don't understand.
When you have a mentor who has made the trip and has guided hundreds of others, you can accelerate your journey and avoid the pitfalls saving you time, money and energy.
As an Experienced Entrepreneur I know...
How many freaking PIECES there are to building a business!
How quickly the pieces pile up, shift around and get buried.
How easy it is to lose sight of the big picture.
What it is like to face your fears daily and do the work anyway.
The joy and satisfaction as the pieces fall into place and your business becomes fun - impactful - and profitable!